Monday, September 19, 2011

Let the Coldness Commence!!

We got to Columbia at around 10:00 PM on Friday night. Everyone was around the fire wrapped in blankets and I had to shark-smile. Fall is here!! Bring on the caramel apples, heavy stews, and big mugs of hot cocoa! Everything about fall makes me happy, and nothing soothes the hurt of a summer gone too fast like some gorgeous fall foliage!


We stopped at a Cracker Barrel on the way home. It was like eating with a celebrity... Everyone kept stopping by our table and talking to Jameson. He is such a little ham... He smiles and waves and claps his way into the hearts of these waitresses, who then feel compelled to bring him everything from the kitchen and then forget to charge us for it! Hahahaha. A plate of biscuits, a bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy, and a box of apple juice later he was good to go, and slept the rest of the way home.
We had to stop at MarthaAnn's to pick up Ruby, and Jameson TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS!! He took 2 little steps in the camper on Saturday night for Mom and I, but he stood for the longest time, and then walked to Jay!! It was amazing, we cheered and I got teary... I can't believe how big he is getting!! Seems like just yesterday I was laying in the hospital watching football with Jay, Mom, and Dad.... Waiting to meet little Jameson... and here he is walking around.
Anyways... Jay and I are now officially addicted to Pinterest!! We have been pinning for a few months now, and we have decided that we're going to try to do at least 1 thing that we have pinned each week!! I have my HobbyLobby coupons printed and ready to go, so we shall see what comes of it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment